There are a number of grants available to support Divinity School students.
The DSA funds and administers the following grants:
- Large Scale Grant: funding for presenting at conferences or language study required for a degree, including associated travel expenses
- Small Scale Grant: funding for small fees related to professional development
- Student-Run Conference Grant: funding for student-run conferences at UChicago
- Grounds of Being Research Fellowship: awarded annually to one student for study of a topic during the summer
- Wellness Initiative Grant: funding for small, non-academic events for the Swift Hall community
Additionally, the DSA funds the Swift Cares Grant, which provides funding for a major life crisis including death and uninsured medical or disaster expenses. For the privacy of student applicants, the Dean of Students office administers the grant and no student will see the application.
Finally, the following grants are available to Divinity School students but are not administered or funded by the DSA: