This grant can be used by Divinity School students toward:
- Professional membership fees*
- Conference registration (attending)
- Workshop registration (attending)
- Retreat registration (attending)
- Fees associated with non-language summer study opportunities
- Pedagogical training
- Ministerial training
- Etc. for professional development that prepares students for a variety of careers after graduate school.
*excludes professional membership fees included in a Large-Scale Grant reimbursement associated with academic conference presentation.
Applicant must be a registered Divinity School student.
Step 1: Submit application at least 1 month prior to the dates during which the award will be used.
Step 2: Submit reimbursement request no later than 3 months after the dates during which the reimbursable expenses were incurred.
Students may receive a maximum of $150 in grants from this category per year (first day of Autumn Quarter — last day of Summer Quarter).