How to Schedule an Event:
- To reserve a room in the Divinity School, contact Sara Bigger ().
- To submit an event on the DSA calendar, please visit our calendar page and add your event. Be sure to tag your club, add a photo, and share to Facebook. This will ensure your event is included in the DSA Digest.
- To advertise your event through the DSA listserv, send your ad to . Do not include a salutation or instructions– send only what you would like the listserv subscribers to see when they receive the email. The DSA cannot edit emails sent to the listserv, so they must be in their final draft condition.
- If you would like to submit your event to the University Calendar, please visit: https://events.uchicago.edu/caladmin/
- Log in with your CNetID and password. Fill in the necessary information: event title, date, time, location, etc. Please note that unless you mark the box, “Suppress from Main Campus” the event will be posted to the University-wide calendar.
- Under “Contact”, please either select your name or your “contact us” email address from the drop-down menu. If neither of these show up, please simply select “other” and include this information in the description.
- Visit the Calendar Support Page for detailed instructions for submitting and editing events:
- Once you have posted an event, please wait a few hours and check to make sure it was posted our University Calendar here.
- NOTE: CAS-funded workshops are required to submit to the University Calendar.
Reimbursement Process and Schedule:
- Reimbursement forms are to be filled out and slid under the door of the DSA office (located in the student lounge in the basement of Swift Hall).
- Please make sure to submit original copies of itemized receipts attached to the reimbursement form.
- Reimbursements will be issued ONLY on the 1st and 15th of each month, and they can be picked up with Americia Huckabee in Swift 104. America will notify you by email when your check is ready to be picked up. DSA will NOT be able to administer checks outside of these dates.
- If the 1st or 15th fall on the weekend, checks will be disbursed on the following Monday.
- ALL reimbursements are due the week before the 1st and 15th.
- DSA will NOT be able to write reimbursement checks for honorarium checks, nor will we write reimbursement checks for non-Divinity school students.
- It is the goal of the DSA treasury department to ensure that all clubs have the proper funds they need to enhance their educational endeavors as well as make sure clubs are reimbursed in a timely manner. Club leaders are expected to comply with the requirements listed above. Please let us know if you have questions or concerns.